Jr Web Developer
GPS Impact is hiring a full-time Web Developer to join our growing team. GPS Impact is a full-service public affairs and multimedia advertising agency with broad experience helping progressive candidates, advocacy groups, and organizations use integrated, strategic communications and advertising to achieve their goals. GPS Impact is uniquely set up with digital expertise as well as television media production, general campaign consulting, communications experts, ad-buying, targeting, and creative all in-house.
- Minimum 1-2 years of web development experience or equivalent education.
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS3/SASS.
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects and remain flexible through multiple revisions while keeping a keen attention to detail.
- Possess strong communication skills (verbal and written), and be a self-starter.
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment, providing and receiving constructive feedback on code reviews.
- Working knowledge of or desire to learn git.
- Experience working with WordPress sites.
- Familiarity with CRM tools including BSD, NGP, and Action Network.
- Understanding of relational databases.
- Familiarity with web APIs including REST and/or GraphQL
- Familiarity with Python, NodeJS, and/or PHP
- Comfortable deploying to PAAS services like Heroku or AWS
To apply, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Junior Web Developer” in the subject line. This position is salaried and comes with a package of comprehensive benefits including health/vision/dental, 401k match, and generous paid time off.
GPS Impact believes that a diverse, inclusive staff is a fundamental strength. We’re committed to hiring people of all races, ethnicities, religions, ages, sex, genders, sexual orientations, and gender identities. People of color, women, LGBTQ+ individuals, and members of other minority or marginalized groups are strongly encouraged to apply.